4600 / 5700 Series Dozer Blades (65 - 275 HP)
If you're driving a 2WD or front-wheel-assisted tractor that's between 65 and 275 horsepower, you've got some solid blade choices.
Thrive On 2WD
The Degelman 5700 and 4600 series give you the industrial strength design backed by the Degelman name, along with standard features such as two-way hydraulic angling, hydraulic lifting and weight brackets integrated right into the mounting hardware—so you never have to take weight brackets off again. So why not get the toughest blade in front of you…so you can start putting the hardest jobs behind you.
Exceptional, Standard Features
The 5700 and 4600 come with the following tough features:
- Compatible with all 2WD and front-wheel-assist tractors
- 18° two-way hydraulic angling
- 23 in. hydraulic lifting height
- Attaches in minutes with D-lock® Quick-Tach
- Unique-mounting design
- No welding, minimal bolt-on brackets only
- Integrated front weight bracket
- Double-skin blade construction
- Degelman manufactured industrial-strength cylinders
- Reversible, adjustable AR400 skid shoes
- Rippled-formed blade
The 4600 and 5700 are designed with two, extra-strength laminated steel tubes running the length of the mounting hardware.
Pioneered by Degelman, the tubing and mounting hardware are designed so that if you’re dozing on uneven ground the tubing will twist and contour with the ground as you doze. This takes the stress off the blade and uses the inherent resiliency—or springiness—within steel itself to add power to your push.