The Shuttlekart® delivers the kind of durability and versatility expected from all Degelman products. Features such as variable level unloading and heavy-duty design provide flexibility and strength. An easily accessible clean-out panel running the full length of the horizontal auger makes clean-out a snap. A swing-up ladder, rear tow hooks, internal ladder and catwalk are all part of the Degelman trademark for safety and convenience. The self-supporting box design, 5-1/2 inch diameter axles, and electronic weigh scales available in the Shuttlekart® display the innovations for which Degelman Industries is famous.
Mighty, Standard Features
Unloading Swivel Auger
- Unloads directly into a bin auger or truck. Large operating range from 15 feet - 6 inches (highest) to 2 feet - 6 inches (lowest) depending on spout usage.
Auger Unloading Spouts
- Flexible, detachable, more precise unloading.
Hydraulic Flow Control
- This system allows the operator to regulate grain flow without adjusting PTO speed.
Adjustable Clean-Out Panel
- Easily adjustable panel runs the full length of the drag auger making cleaning a snap.
Unique Wheel Positioning
- Wheel position results in a well balanced machine, reducing stress on tractor drawbar.
Automatic Chain Oilers
- Automatically lubricates chains while the machine is in use.
Electronic Weigh Scales
- Electronically monitor grain production while in the field.