The 6900 Series:
- Hydraulic angle
- Hydraulic lift
Choose Your Weapon
They are tough. We have manufactured literally thousands of these blades and have never had one come back. If you want a proven blade for your high-horsepower, 4WD tractor, this is where your search ends. We have an arsenal of tilt, lift and hydraulic or manual angle options available, so you can choose what’s best for the jobs you do every day.
Regardless of what you select, though, each of these blades are backed by the Degelman quality standards we set for all our blades - from our industrial-strength cylinders that we manufacture ourselves…to the double-skin construction of the blades for extra toughness. Whatever choice you make, it’s a clear quality winner.
When you choose a Degelman dozer blade, you’re choosing quality at every level. So, with the 6600, 6900 and the 7200 series, the following industrial-strength features are standard:
- Available in twelve, fourteen and sixteen foot widths (Note: Larger blade widths may not be compatible will all tractors)
- The most robust blade in the industry
- Industrial-strength design
- Compatible with all 4WD tractors
- Attaches in minutes with D-Lock® Quick-Tach
- No welding, minimal bolt-on brackets
- Double-skin blade construction.
- Degelman manufactured industrial-strength cylinders
- Reversible skid shoes
- Rippled-formed blade