High Lift Series
The Degelman 7900 was developed specifically for producers moving silage, haylage and tackling the toughest snow removal jobs out there. Fully compatible with high horsepower four-wheel drive tractors, the 7900 has 40” lift and 6-way angling capabilities with full strength at all angles. That means whether you’re at any angle you get the same industrial-sized strength that Degelman’s known for.
The 7900 comes with the following heavy-duty features:
- Available in 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20 foot widths. (Note: Larger blade widths may not be compatible will all tractors)
- Compatible with all 4WD tractors.
- 30° two-way hydraulic angling.
- 10° two-way hydraulic tilting.
- Attaches in minutes with D-lock® Quick-Tach.
- Front 4WD mounting.
- No welding: bolt-on brackets.
- Double-skin blade construction.
- Degelman manufactured industrial-strength cylinders.
- Reversible, adjustable AR400 skid shoes.
- Ripple-formed blade